Private Viewing By Appointment Through Agent or Developer.
Please call (028) 9247 4012
The Walled Garden - C2 (Site 15)
Perfectly positioned in the heart of a picturesque country estate on the shores of Strangford Lough, there is no doubt that Ferry Quarter is a very special place to live.
With over seventeen acres of mature parkland, families will love the freedom and outdoor spaces of the country estate. Likewise, those seeking a life away from the hustle and bustle, will find that Ferry Quarter holds the key to living at an easy pace in an exclusive setting.
A Place to Call Home
Ideally located on the edge of the village, Ferry Quarter offers homeowners the unique opportunity to truly enjoy the best of both worlds – a stunning tranquil countryside location and the benefits of being close to the amenities of the village. The popular ferry makes the short crossing throughout the day to the north shore town of Portaferry and the Ards Peninsula. The historic town of Downpatrick is convenient fifteen minute drive away and Belfast City Centre is within easy reach.
Our collection of country house style family residences and easily maintained courtyard cottages has been individually designed to compliment the mature estate setting and lough views. Inside and out, Ferry Quarter homes are finished to the highest standard and specification.
Type : Residential Development
Status : Current Development
Architect : Alan Patterson Architects
Price : £187,500 - £394,950
- Red Brick External Finish or smooth painted render finish.
- Natural slate roof with blue or black coloured tiles to ridge.
- Decorative aluminium rainwater goods, with aluminium Downpipes.
- Hardwood double glazed windows with stone cills.
- Outside tap provided.
- Solid hardwood external doors.
INTERNAL TRIMMING & DOORS
- Moulded skirting & architraves.
- Oak veneered internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Stairways will incorporate timber stairs
- Painted newel posts
- Oak handrails and Painted balustrades.
CEILINGS AND WALLS
- Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, painted a neutral colour.
- Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, work tops and handles.
- Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room where applicable.
- Pre selected designer sanitary ware.
- Chrome towel radiators, will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas.
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- A choice of stoves.
- Choice of quality tiling and flooring.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Oil fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite points. Smoke, heat & Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- High Speed fibre broadband is available to properties within the development
- Zoned burglar alarm system provided.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens.
- This property has a detached single car garage.
- Cladded with quality timber.
Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care
has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
There will be an nominal service charge payable to maintain the estate communal.