- Red brick external finish (selected areas render and painted)
- Decorative aluminum rainwater goods, with PVC Downpipes.
- UPVC double glazed windows with cills.
- Hardwood timber front doors with painted finish and PVC patio doors to rear.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
- Front garden landscaped.
- Rear garden top soiled and sown out.
- Bitmac parking areas.
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate.
- Outside tap provided.
We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance with a 10 year warranty.
Energy Efficient Timber Frame Construction.
INTERNAL TRIMMING & DOORS
- Moulded skirting & architraves. Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Stairways will incorporate timber stairs, Painted newel posts, handrails and balustrades.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, work tops and handles.
- Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room where applicable.
- Pre-selected designer sanitary ware. Chrome towel radiators, will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas. Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- Choice of electric fires.
- Choice of quality tiling to kitchen, utility and hallway.
- Choice of quality carpets to lounge, bedrooms, landing and stairs.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system, oil fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators / Heating with time clock.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points.
- Wiring for future satellite points. Smoke, heat & Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Energy efficient down lighting to Kitchen and Bathrooms. Feature external lighting to front door.
- Zoned burglar alarm system provided.
Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
There will be an nominal service charge payable to maintain the development